Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring Fever?

Let me start by saying...

I am so ready for summer, but I'll take spring! 6 days until the first day of spring...even though Tastee Freeze is already open and announcing that spring has arrived! The weather here is beautiful today...but lots of people are convinced that a blizzard is on the way...after all 19 years ago today the Blizzard of 93 struck! Who knows? But for now I'm happy with 72 and sunny!

Next up, I have to say that I am oh so very proud of my wonderful husband...most of you know that he will be finishing up his masters in emergency management in December of this year...that in itself is wonderful...I really admire his passion for learning...at this point...thinking about getting my masters makes me want to throw up! Anyway, John is doing so well, he has made A's in all of his classes and several of his professors have recommended that he try and get some of his papers published...I think it's a wonderful idea!

In other news...I am almost to the 20 lb weight loss mark! On October 11 I started Weight Watchers...although it has taken a while the weight is slowly coming off. I know that if I really stick to the program and do what I need to do that I can continue to lose weight and will e v e n t u a l l y reach my goal! 

One small complaint...my doctor's office takes a lunch from like 12-2 and doesn't see patients on Fridays. I think that is a nice schedule...I myself would LOVE to have a lunch break and a three day weekend! But it makes it really hard to get a doctors appointment...I've been sick with a sore throat (redness, and swelling, and blisters, oh my!) and an ear-ache ( I forgot how bad those hurt) since Friday night...and can't get an appointment outside of my work hours!

I guess that is all for today...I need to cook dinner and clean this house!


No comments:

Post a Comment