Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dollywood!

Today we (my mom, dad, brother, brother's girlfriend Lena, and our friends Drew, Ben, Courtney, John and I went to Dollywood.
It is a rarity that everyone has the same day off work!

We used to get season passes all the time when we were kids...and go alllll the time.
But I hadn't been in about seven or eight years.

I was so nice to spend some time with the family. 

We rode lots of rides like:

which  I can't tell you much about because I was too busy trying not to vomit. It is like the dreaded pirate ship that goes baaack and forth...
 

was my very favorite ride as a kid and teenager. Fire in the Hole!

is a great water ride. Who doesn't love that?

is the train. I am not a train person but I rode it anyway.
 
 

has about a three mile hike up to the actual ride and then a one second ride down...but it is waay fun and watery!

Upside down!
 
Love! Got drenched on this one!

Another new one for me...and I had my eyes closed the whole time!

super great because not only are there horses but also pigs and catfish and dragons and reindeer and other crazy animals to ride!

Fun!

We ate lunch at this all you can eat buffet and got Dustin, Lena, Courtney, Ben, and Drew all got yelled at by an old lady. 
FYI: If we had eaten at the Pizza Place...that wouldn't of happened. 
 
Today I realized:
that I am much more likely to get nauseous on a roller-coaster than 10 years ago
amusement parks smell bad
I still don't like trains
I am old
and....
a lot of people choose very very very bad tattoos and even worse places to permanently ink them on their bodies!

gotta love Pigeon Forge...




No comments:

Post a Comment