Wednesday, June 27, 2012

No sleep, TV, and Crazy Allergies...

The title says it all...

I just can't sleep when John isn't here. So last night, like many nights when he is working, I found lots of other things to do instead of sleep.

Like finishing all the episodes of Locked Up on Netflix.
And scrolling through all of the Top 10 recommendations for me...

 Random List
Wicked Attraction
Intervention
I Shouldn't Be Alive
Fatal Attractions
Grey's Anatomy
Gangland
Bridezillas
Caught on Camera
Desperate Housewives
Pretty Little Liars

I chose Pretty Little Liars.
Don't Judge.

I had never even heard of it till now. 

And I'll probably watch the whole season.
Today.

In other news...

My allergies are out of control. 
Like... more than normal.
Like... so bad I'm sure my eyes will never be the same.

Not sure why I said "like" two times...

I'll blame it on allergies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment