Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'll Do Better...

I find myself saying that a lot. I'll be a better teacher, housekeeper, friend, wife, Christian...and the list goes on and on....
And I know that am not a bad...teacher, housekeeper, friend, wife, or Christian...but I could do better. I can always do better. 
But lately I've been thinking...my students love me, my friends love me, my husband loves, and my Lord loves me. 
Does it get any better than that?

Don't misunderstand...I'm not saying that I'm perfect...I'm as far away as can be..
{For example... today...my activities consisted of blogg[ing], summer job look[ing], etsy[ing], facbook[ing], email[ing], groupon[ing], pinterest[ing], netflix[ing], words with friends[ing], draw something[ing], and being obsessive compulsive [ing?]}

But I'm not going to be so hard on myself. I'm doing okay.

That being said. There are some things that I want to do for me....
I want to take time everyday...or...so... to reflect. To reflect on great goodies, sad somethings, happy happenings, loving life.

Today while being not so productive I ran across this on Adrian's Blog.
First of all...I love that I am not the only one who occasionally forgets about blogging. Secondly...I love the idea of a month long blog challenge. And thirdly...let's be honest...a summer job is not looking very promising right now and I need something to do with all my free time!

I also found this on Adrian's Blog as well...
Isn't her blog pretty? I'm not so tech savvy...maybe I can talk my {super cute} husband into making my blog snazzy...we shall see....

Anyway it's called the Zero Day Project. It's from this website and it is a challenge for {me} to create a list of 101 things I want to do in 1001 days. I LOVE this idea!

And lastly I want to do some sort of photo challenge...but I don't have anything in mind yet. So if any of you have an idea...let me know!

In my last post...here...I shared with you all The Happiness Project Journal that I got John for our first anniversary...we have been pretty good about writing in it on a daily basis...and we when forget...i just play catchup the next day. I love that we do this together and at the end of the 5 year record the book provides that we will have it to look back on. 

So...I'll do better...reflect...

2 comments: