Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pizza Pull Apart Bread

I love pizza.
I could eat it everyday. Really...Ask my husband.

So when I saw this on Pinterest...I was instantly obsessed with the idea of making it and eating it. 
All of it.

Some times I would just find myself looking at it...imagining how good it would taste.
So...today...I decided I had nothing else to do other than to make Pizza Pull Apart Bread.
And eat it. 

The original Pin was from here. Her pictures are much prettier than mine.
Judge away.

I basically used that recipe but I changed it up a little.

Here is what you need:

  • 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
  • 2 Tbsp butter
  • about 2 lbs pizza dough (I think I had a little less)
  • 1 package weight watchers string cheese (I had like 4 left over)
  • 1 package of turkey pepperoni ( I had about 15 pieces left over)
  • pizza sauce
{If you are super ambitious you could make your own dough and sauce, but that wasn't me today}

Here is what you do:


  1. Heat garlic and butter of medium heat until the garlic starts to brown. Remove from heat and set aside
  2. Lightly brush the inside of the bundt pan with the garlic butter mixture.
  3. Pull off large marble size pieces of dough and flatten. Top with a piece of pepperoni and small portion of one piece of string cheese.
  4. Wrap the dough around the pepperoni and cheese and pinch to seal.
  5. Lightly dip each one into the garlic butter.
  6. Do this about a billion times until all the dough is used.
  7. Cover and let sit for 30 minutes while you preheat the oven to 400
  8. Bake for about 30 or 35 minutes until top is brown.
  9. Serve with pizza sauce.
  10. Eat!
 
It was yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment