Friday, June 29, 2012

Hotdogs, a job, and lots of new things!

Yesterday we went to a hotdog eating contest to raise publicity for the upcoming Erwin-Enka Alumni Football game. 
You should come.
It's tomorrow.
At 7pm.

John ate like 8 hotdogs, one guy was eating 2 at a time. 
I threw up a little.

Those of you who know me know that I hate a hotdog! Even the smell of a hotdog  makes me sick to my stomach. 
So you can imagine how sick I felt while watching about 12 grown men scarfing down 2 hotdogs at a time while dipping the buns in water to make them softer/soggy.

I'm gagging just thinking about it.






However...

 Something that doesn't make me wanna gag is the fact that I finally got a part time job! 
At...
 White House Black Market

I worked there and helped set up the store before/when they first opened a couple of years ago in Biltmore Village and I'm excited to be back.

And even more excited about the discount.

So to celebrate I bought some new clothes...
because we can only wear black and white and any other of the featured colors. 

so...

I got this stuff...


Super cute braided rope sandals. I wanted them in every color...but resisted and only got black.


And this shirt...you can't see it well in the picture but it has a cute key hole in the back.


And these great skirts! I've wanted them for a while and finally had a great excuse to buy them!

I <3 target.

And while writing this my new sunglasses came in the mail.

They are purple and super great!


{Disregard the crazy hair}

and this came...


it's a broom groomer!
Genius!

And also the new mattress set that John ordered for us came too.
I'll post pictures tomorrow.






Don't forget to come to the football game tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment