Monday, July 2, 2012

31 Day Blog Challenge

Originally it was a 30 day challenge but July has 31 days...so...yeah.

I told you all about this a couple of weeks ago and here is my challenge...
this seems not nearly as scary as the 101 things in 1001 days.

101>31

Day 1: Introduction, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

Introduction: I'm Heather. And if I tell you anything else right now I'll have no interesting/strange facts for the 15 interesting/strange facts part.

This picture was taken about 1 minute ago. Ignore the tired eyes, make-upless face, and crazy hair.
You said recent right?

1. I live in the same town where I was born. Not only is it the same town...but it is also the same street...and same house...
{Well I wasn't born in the house but you get the idea}

2. It took me almost eight years to finally graduate college. At one point I was embarrassed and ashamed of this. I'm not anymore. I spent four years at Gardner-Webb University and then transferred thinking I would have maybe a year left at Mars Hill and it ended up taking 3 more.
{FYI don't try to transfer credits from one private school to another}

3. I have a degree in Integrated Education and am certified to teach elementary education: kindergarten through sixth grade and special education: kindergarten through twelfth graded.

4. I've been going to my church, Maple Ridge Baptist Church, since I was two.

5. Every morning before I get in the shower I do a spider check.

6. Every night before I go to bed I have John do a spider check.

7. I don't watch TV. We don't have cable, but even when we did I didn't watch TV.
Instead, I find a TV show on Netflix and obsessively compulsively watch it until I watched every available episode from every available season.

8. I could eat pizza every day for every meal.

9. I do not like overly soft material. If we are in a store and I see an interesting pillow, blanket, or material I will ask John to touch it first to see if it is safe for me to touch.
{I have sensory issues}

10. I hate to wear socks. I only wear them to the gym {that tells you how rarely I wear them} and when I do they never match. I refuse to wear them to bed but I always sleep with a heating pad on my feet.

11. Wet paper and/or soggy bread makes me gag. This includes the ridiculously thin paper napkin the server puts down at the restaurant and then sits your large wet glassed iced water on...
And also the straw paper that people fidget with and often times roll into a ball.
I'm gagging right now.

12. I wash my hands in a restaurant before sitting down to eat and then stress about how I'm going to look at the menu or put ketchup on my plate. John does this for me most times.

13. I really hate checking the mail and putting gas in the car.
Both seem like a waste of time.

14. I never drank Coke or anything other than Sprite as a kid.
Now I'm obsessed with Cherry Coke Zero.

15. My first car was pink.
It was awesome.  



Day 2: Your spouse

Day 3: Your parents and siblings

Day 4: Your pets

Day 5: Your favorite song

Day 6: A picture of something that makes you happy

Day 7: Your favorite movie

Day 8: A place you would like to travel to

Day 9: A favorite picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

Day 10: Something you're afraid of

Day 11: Favorite TV shows

Day 12: Something you don't leave the house without

Day 13: Friends

Day 14: A picture of you last year- how have you changed?

Day 15: Favorite Bible verse

Day 16: Your home or dream home

Day 17: Something you're looking forward to

Day 18: Favorite Food

Day 19: Something you miss

Day 20: A picture that always makes you smile

Day 21: Your favorite picture of yourself of ALL TIME and why

Day 22: What's in your purse

Day 23: Favorite hobbies

Day 24: Something you've learned

Day 25: Your favorite band or artist

Day 26: Your wedding

Day 27: Where you live

Day 28: Your pet peeves

Day 29: Three wishes

Day 30: Your job

Day 31: A picture of yourself on this day and five good things that have happened since you started the challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment