Monday, July 16, 2012

Day 16: Your home or dream home

Day 16: Your home or dream home

We are hoping to build a house this year. I am using Pinterest to plan and organize all household stuff I love!

I want a porch like this...wouldn't mind having the house too...

And a back porch like this...

 And a great sun room...

And an outdoor kitchen like this...

And a closet like this...
I would {maybe} share with John.

And a library that is a mix of these two...


And this bathtub and shower...


And a laundry room like this...
minus that tile...ew.

And a mix of these two kitchens...


And an office for me...and an office for John...


And a living room...and a den...


And also a guest bed and bath...


And these great kid rooms...

and a matching bathroom for each.

A girl can dream...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment