Monday, July 9, 2012

The Lion King

Yesterday we went to Greenville and saw The Lion King on Broadway.

It was amazing!

My brother, my Lena, my husband, and my self all pitched in and got tickets to this wonderful show back in February for my mom and dad for my mom's birthday. We had anxiously been awaiting the show since then.

Yesterday was finally the day!

It was great!
 The acting was amazing, the music was marvelous, but the costumes and props were completely phenomenal! I've never seen such creativity before. It was great that some of the traditional songs from the Disney movie were used and carried over to the musical. There was also a hint of humor throughout while sticking to the story line.

If you haven't seen it and ever have the chance to...you should!

No pictures were allowed. So this is the best I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment