Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 5: Favorite Song{S}

Day 5: Your Favorite Song{S}

I have way too many to choose from.
But here are a few...

1. "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz
I walked down the aisle to this song on our wedding day.

2. "Do You Remember" by Jack Johnson
John and I listened to this song on our first date.
5 years later our friend sang this song in our wedding while we watered our unity tree.

3. "Better Together" by Jack Johnson
John and I walked out of the wedding ceremony to this song.

4. "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat
John and I danced our first dance to this song on our wedding day.

5. "Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not?" by Thompson Square 
{Was my ringbacktone forever!}

6. "Singing Me Home" by Lady Antebellum
{My ringtone right now}

7. "Walk Me Down the Middle" by The Band Perry
 The sweetest song ever!

8. "Ooh Child" by The Five Stairsteps
 Hopeful!

9. "Amazing Grace"
My favorite song at church!

10. "Ironic" by Alanis Morissette
 One of my favorite songs since I was a teenager.

11. "Somethin' 'Bout A Truck" by Kip Moore
 Who doesn't love a truck?

12. "I've Had the Time of My Life" from Dirty Dancing
 Hello?!? Love this!

13. "God Bless the USA" by Lee Greenwood
 I love our troops and our country!

14. "Walk the Line" by Johnny Cash
 John used to have this as his ringtone when we first started dating. Said it reminded him of me.

15.  "Smile" by Uncle Kracker
:)

16. "Our Song" by Taylor Swift
So cute!

17. "Springsteen" by Eric Church
I love Eric Church and this song!

18."When I Get Where I'm Going" by Brad Paisley ft. Dolly Parton
Reminds me of my Grandpa.

19. "Baby Girl" by Sugarland
Reminds me of my parents.

20. "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" by the Charlie Daniels Band
I love fiddles!

No comments:

Post a Comment