Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Girls Day

Yesterday I spent the day with some of my favorite girls.

My mama, my grandma, and my Lena.

We went to the Olive Garden for lunch and it was so YUM!
It had been forever since I had been there and believe me...
I ate more than enough breadsticks...

Then we went and got pedis! 

I couldn't decide on which color to get. So I tried five different colors...and three more on Lena's hand.

While we were getting our pedicures one of my eighth grade teachers walked in, and then 20 minutes or so later my aunt and my friend walked in, and then about 10 minutes later another friend walked in.
It was like a reunion.
You should have been there.

I decided on the pink that was on my thumb nail.
Here's what it looks like..

We had a great time and it's good to spend time with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment