Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 14: A picture of you last year- how have you changed?

Day 14: A picture of you last year- how have you changed?

I'm picking two pictures.

 Me on my wedding day.

 Me at my college graduation.

Both of these pictures were taken last May. Since {right before} these pictures I have graduated college, gotten married, cut 12 inches off my hair for locks of love, got my first teaching job, lost 21 lbs, celebrate my 1st anniversary, and finished my first year of teaching.
This was an exciting year.

It was also a tough year.
I had to leave the school I worked at as an assistant for 4 years to start teaching at a different school. I left behind friends that I miss dearly.
I lost my sweet Great-Great Aunt Stella in December.
My precious Grandmother Buckner went to be with Jesus after suffering from Alzheimer's in February.
And my other grandmother found out she had breast cancer.
{She has since had surgery and is doing great!}

Things have changed over the last year and I'm excited to see with this year has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment