Sunday, July 15, 2012

Shopping Trip!

This week I went shopping with my Mom, my Grandma, and my Lena.

I got some great deals...

This dress from New York & Company for like $9.00...it had been $49.00

I apologize for the bad picture. It's much prettier in person...and longer.

And this CD for 1 penny.

Yep, you read that right. 1 penny.
The price on the CD said $2.00 and I thought "I will pay $2.00 for this fabulouso Jason Mraz CD" so I go up to pay for it and the girl says "That will be 1 penny." At first I thought she must be joking but she wasn't. Lena started to ask why but I quickly told her it didn't matter why and I took the CD, gave the sales girl 1 penny, and left.

If you haven't heard this song you should go listen to it. It's beautiful.
Reminds me of my husband.
I love him so.
You will most likely cry.

I also got these super cute boots.

They were originally $79.99 and were marked down to $69.99. I really wanted both colors because it is so hard to find great boots for fall and winter. So I asked my {wonderful} husband what I should do and he said to buy both pair.
Later...my mom said she would buy 1 pair for an early birthday present.
{Thanks Mama!}
So when I went back to get the boots the sales guy scanned a coupon for each pair and I ended up saving $10.00 more on each pair.
So I got them for $59.
Score.

No comments:

Post a Comment