Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 11: Favorite TV Shows

Day 11: Favorite TV shows

I've told you all about my TV habits....
I don't watch TV...
I randomly find a show on Netflix and watch every available episode of every available season until I finish it. 
And then I find another random show. 
So the favorites are...

1. Will and Grace
Best. Show. Ever.
I've seen every episode and own every season.
Makes me miss my Hannah.

2. Golden Girls
Who doesn't love these ladies?

3. Dexter
Netflix really needs to have more seasons on instant.

4. Lie to Me
Love. This. Show.

5. Storage Wars 
 But only the one with Barry Weiss.

6. Criminal Minds
So good!

7. Solved: Extreme Forensics
 It's extreme!

8. Pretty Little Liars
You can judge...I got sucked in and became obsessed.

9. 30 Rock
Alec Baldwin and Tina Fey..hello?!

10. Bones
<3 Booth and Bones

11. I Almost Got Away With It
 Almost...

12. The First 48
Love this show.

13. Hoarders
Makes me feel better about myself...

14. Cold Case Files
I really should have been a forensics investigator

15. Obsessed
Makes my obsessive tendencies seem small.

16. Glee
Another one where you can feel free to judge away.

17. Wheel of Fortune
I am the Champ.

18. Jeopardy
And not so much the champ at this one...

19. Army Wives

<3

20. Private Practice
Addicting!

No comments:

Post a Comment