Monday, July 9, 2012

Day 9: A favorite picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

Day 9: A favorite picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

 I've already written about my husband, my parents, and my brother and today the challenge was a favorite picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
My Grandmothers...
I can't even begin to imagine how different my life would have been without them. 
I've always been close to them and am so blessed that I had them as Grandmothers.


 My Grandma Ellison and me on my wedding day.
I'm so lucky that I still have my grandma here with me.

 My Grandma Buckner and me on my wedding day.
My sweet Grandma passed away this year in February but I had 27 years to spend with her.
For that I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment