Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day 7: Favorite Movies


Day 7: Your favorite movie

I have lots of favorite movies...
including:

1. Dirty Dancing
"Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you."
 Best movie of alll time! I have seen this movie more times than I can count. 
I know every word and every song.
<3 Swayze

2. Steel Magnolias
"Pink is my signature color."
 I so love this movie and every time I watch it I cry.
And it has Julia Roberts and Dolly in it!

3. Fried Green Tomatoes
"I found out what the secret of life is: Friends. Best Friends."
 Not only is this a spectacular movie but it's also a food group.
You should try it.

4. Now and Then
"You can't get pregnant from french kissing!"
I loved this movie as a teenager and every time my cousins and I would get together we would watch it. 
I still have it on VHS.
Jealous?

5.  Pretty Woman
"I want the fairy tale."
 Hello?!? It's Richard Gere..
and Julia Roberts...

6. Sleeping Beauty
"I walked with you once upon a dream."
 I so love this movie. 
I love that all the fairies had different color dresses.
And she is the prettiest princess.

7. Grease
 "You're the one that I want!"
Two words.
Travolta.
Musical.

8. The Shawshank Redemption
 "I find I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope."
Love love love Morgan Freeman

9. Forrest Gump
"I'm not a smart man. But I know what love is."
I know every word to this movie. 
Never gets old.

10. Sling Blade
"I like them french-fried potaters."
Best Billy Bob movie.
Ever.

Honorable Mention:
What's Eating Gilbert Grape?
"I'm going higher than before!"
Johnny Depp and Leonardo Dicaprio.
Need I say more? 

If you haven't watched these movies...You should.
Right Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment